This Agreement was last revised on March 12th, 2022.
www.soulmatedestination.com (“Website”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us.
- “Member” refers to the users, who has obtained registration under this website for taking various services;
- “We”, “us”, “our” are references to SOULMATE DESTINATION MATRIMONY;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “www.soulmatedestination.com, and any successor Website or any of our affiliates;
- ● “Member Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the User after registering on this Website for availing various services offered under the Website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit, or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 21 (Twenty-one) years or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Soulmate Destination Matrimony is an efficient pioneer, which helps you seek the perfect life partner you have been waiting for. We believe that a person is much more than just their bio-data hence we meet them to know about their education, qualifications, their childhood, growing up years, family members, background, and what they seek in their partner. Connecting people from hearts is our motto thus, it can be possible that your dream partner may not be living in the same city as yours. Hence, then We analyze the data of your prescribed criteria and shortlist the bio-data which is apt.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using its Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing, or using our services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Soulmate Destination Matrimony. If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 18.
You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
We believe Soulmatedestination.com should stay a clean place and we work hard to make it reliable and useful for users. Therefore we do not tolerate any illegal activities, scams, spam, or trying to mislead other users to gain an advantage, get free work, or ask others to perform actions that are not legal. We monitor many things in the backend and as soon as we notice strange behavior, we put such accounts on hold and contact the owner. In cases where we are 100%, a user has tried to perform an illegal activity, we will immediately terminate such an account.
IX. ABOUT THE SERVICE
We act as an aggregator and provide you with various services that have been designed to save you time and money. We strive to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or death that happens during and after the service. Members shall indemnify us for all claims and liabilities arising out due to their use of the website, including costs and expenses incurred.
X. USER CONTENT
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
If you choose to close your Website account, your data will generally stop being visible to others on our Services within 24 hours. We generally delete closed account information within 30 days of account closure, except as noted below.
We retain your data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse (e.g., if we have restricted your account for breach of our Professional Community Policies), enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
Information you have shared with others (e.g., through post or group posts) will remain visible after you close your account or delete the information from your profile, and we do not control data that other Members have copied out of our Services. Group content and ratings or comment content associated with closed accounts will show an unknown user as the source. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g., search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals. We do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affects anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from our website before a change in prices that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the Website;
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the Website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of the agreement that may affect or be affected by such use. We reserve the right to suspend/terminate usage or access to the platform or system.
- We are not responsible for your use of the services or for the actions of other users with whom you may exchange information or have contact.
- We do not conduct criminal or other background screenings of its users. Abc does not verify the information provided by users concerning users’ identity, health, physical condition, or otherwise.
- We are not responsible for activities or legal consequences of your use in locations that may attempt to criminalize or limit your interactions. You must make your own informed decisions about the use of the application in your location and assess any potential adverse consequences.
- That the soulmate destination is matrimonial site and not dating site ,any candidate found doing such act and misusing the site will be liable for criminal offence, and founder will have full liberty to remove/block him/her from access to site.
- That the firm will not be responsible for any act/behaviour of any candidate ,and on receiving any such official complain and found to be genuine ,will block and remove the candidate from access.
- That the firm tries its best to verify the identity of the candidate ,through its documents ,but if in an event it is found that the candidate is fake and its documents are fake ,or he /she has hidden the facts about their physical ailments or past records. Than the firm will not be responsible for such incident or act or behaviour. The firm will not be liable for any compensation/loss of any form (monetary/emotional) .
- That the soulmate Destinations tries its best to provide the best platform for match making of right candidate. It is completely running the matrimonial site and not any other kind of act ,which is illegal or offended as per law.
- That the candidate is requested to immediate inform the firm if any fraud or acts happens with her/him during the process of match making, so that appropriate actions can be taken on time.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, demands, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
To use our Services, you must:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and not indulge in illegal activities;
- Not involved in an activity that is harmful to us or our users, Service providers, or anyone else;
- Not use any Service or any process to damage, disable, impair, or otherwise attack our Services or the networks connected to the Services.
- Protect your username and password;
- Not use any automated process to access or use the Services or any process, whether automated or manual, to capture data or content from any Service for any reason; and
We can take any technical, legal, and other actions that we deem, in our sole discretion, necessary and appropriate without notice to you to prevent violations and to enforce this Agreement.
- User takes full responsibility for all information that they provide on the www.soulmatedestination.com Website and must indemnify SOULMATE DESTINATION MATRIMONY about any liability incurred by SOULMATE DESTINATION MATRIMONY as a result of such information.
- All information provided by a User on the www.soulmatedestination.com Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes the correct name, address, telephone number, and related details. Details entered by the User on the www.soulmatedestination.com Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- Use of the www.soulmatedestination.com Website is entirely at a user‘s own risk. A user must exercise complete caution when using the www.soulmatedestination.com Website.
XIX. LISTING POLICY
- All content is in a specific format and will not change unless agreed upon.
- We will not be held liable for any outcome from the content listed.
- We will not communicate on any user’s behalf.
- The content will remain on the site for the agreed-upon duration.
- We reserved the right to remove any ad at our discretion.
- We will not be held liable for the information advertised with the product/service that has been given to us by the user.
- The content does not contain anything that is ambiguous or misleading or likely to deceive or mislead or that is defamatory or indecent or which otherwise offends the ethical and moral standards of society. Further, the advertisement does not infringes a copyright, trademark, or otherwise infringes any intellectual property rights; that breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, bye-law or any other rule or law, as may be applicable in force from time to time;
- The publication of the advertisement/content will not give rise to any claim or action against www.soulmatedestination.com or any of its employees, directors, representatives, etc.
- Advertisements/Contents must comply with:-
- Local, State, and National laws, Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, policies, as may be applicable, from time to time.
- We reserve the right to reject any content after acceptance of the release order/material. We do not accept any responsibility for content missed or rejected after acceptance of release orders/ materials.
- The decision of www.soulmatedestination.com will be final in all matters.
XX. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.soulmatedestination.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We shall not be responsible for any loss of data, property while using our service.
In no event shall SOULMATE DESTINATION MATRIMONY, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures (s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
The website and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties rights, and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty, contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended, incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of such damages.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
XXVI. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
If a dispute arises between you and the website www.soulmatedestination.com, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and the website agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the Website Services (a “Claim”) in accordance with this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and www.soulmatedestination.com (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of India and the State of Maharashtra without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of the State of Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]